Start Faster. Go Further.
Instant-On, No Code Required
Complete visual interface for organization, site, and event creation, and enterprise IoT button assignment and management. Out-of-the-Box pre-configured notifications and integrations using AWS Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, and SQS.
Customizable user interface branding
Easily customized, branded user interface for each customer with tiered access controls and user accounts for out-of-the-box multi-tenant enterprise hosting.
Rapid Enterprise Integrations
Fully contextualized button events are made readily available for integrated enterprise systems using Kinesis and Lambda.
Granular Access Control Across Enterprise and Customers
Granular button management and data access permissions across the enterprise, its different
customers, sites, and user roles. Hierarchical views and capabilities, with a powerful administrative console.
Built-In Dashboards and Reports
Multi-level map views and activity monitors show frequency and details of button events, voltage levels, and assignments by event, location, and organization. Clickable drill-downs for sites, buttons, and event types for real-time issues and time series insights.
DEMO FULLY FUNCTIONAL ENTERPRISE BUTTONS IN 3 MINUTES
2. Run CloudFormation templates that install ZipLine and a Lambda function that routes events from AWS IoT to ZipLine.
3. Log into ZipLine Admin UI.
4. Add an Organization and a Site.
5. Define an Event Type for single, double, and long click.
6. Add a Button type and associate an event type for each click.
7. Add a Notification to the Organization, Site, Button Type, and Event Type.
8. Configure Notification with phone number or email address.
9. Assign the Button to the Organization, Site, and Button Type.
10. Press AWS IoT Button.
11. Receive Notification.
12. See Button Press details appear on Dashboard, Map, and Reports.
DEPLOY A BRANDED, MULTI-TENANT ENTERPRISE SOLUTION IN 5 MINUTES
2. Add another Button to Enterprise AWS account and assign the Button to the new Organization and Site.
3. Define a new Event Type for single, double, and long click.
4. Add a new Button type and associate an event type for each click.
5. Assign the new Button to the Organization, Site, and Button Type.
6. For each Organization, upload customer brand logo and set brand colors.
7. Create a new User for each Organization with access only that customer’s data.
8. Log in with the User from each Organization to show branded dashboard with data from only that Organization.
Start Faster. Go Further.
Enterprise System Integration
Connect with existing business workflows and AWS infrastructure.
Device Lifecycle Management
Track IoT Button assignment, delivery, use, and end of life notification and replacement.
Fast Track to Machine Learning
Quick and easy path to AWS Machine Learning and other advanced AWS offerings.