Bright Wolf, a leader for Industrial IoT and Connected Product Systems, today announced support for the public beta of Google Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to securely connect and manage IoT devices at scale. Cloud IoT Core is now publicly available to all users in beta, including new features and pricing plan.
With Cloud IoT Core, businesses can easily connect and centrally manage millions of globally dispersed IoT devices. When used as part of the broader Google Cloud IoT solution, it can ingest all IoT data and connect to Google Cloud’s state of the art analytics services including Cloud Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigtable, BigQuery, and Machine Learning.
Bright Wolf provides their Fortune 1000 enterprise customers with a customizable IoT reference application to get them up and running fast in the cloud, turning incoming data from their machines and other sources into business insights and outcomes including asset management, predictive maintenance, and yield optimization. By adding support for Cloud IoT Core, Bright Wolf customers can now take advantage of the exceptional power of Google Cloud services in their connected product solutions.
Key features of the new Cloud IoT Core solution:
- Additional protocol for existing devices: In addition to the standard protocol MQTT, you can now securely connect existing IoT devices and gateways to Cloud IoT Core over HTTP, and easily ingest data into Google Cloud Platform at scale.
- End-to-end security: Enable end-to-end security using certificate-based authentication and TLS; devices running Android Things or ones supporting the Cloud IoT Core security requirements can deliver full stack security.
- Out-of-box data Insights: Use downstream analytic systems by integrating with Google Big Data Analytics and ML services.
- Serverless infrastructure: Scale instantly without limits using horizontal scaling on Google’s serverless platform.
- Role-level data control: Apply IAM roles to devices to control access to devices and data.
“Our customizable reference application provides Bright Wolf’s industrial customers a fast route for collecting, cleaning, and unlocking the value of their device data at the edge and in the public cloud,” noted Marc Phillips, Bright Wolf’s Director of Marketing. “Cloud IoT Core let’s us go even further with the security, scale, and world class Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud.”
“With Bright Wolf’s customizable reference application broadly available to customers on IoT Core, customers can gain visibility into new operational data and optimize for change in real-time,” said Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partners, Google Cloud. “Together with Bright Wolf, we are striving to make it easier to connect, manage, and drive real business value from IoT devices.”
To learn more about Bright Wolf’s applications and system integration services on Google Cloud Platform, visit http://brightwolf.com
Bright Wolf is a trusted partner and technology provider for architecture design, system integration, development, and operational support for large-scale industrial and enterprise IoT systems requiring intelligence at the edge and in the cloud. Our quick-start solution templates and customizable reference applications for Asset Management, Predictive Maintenance, and Yield Optimization enable our customers to get started faster and go further through smart digital transformation and connected product systems.