Bright Wolf will be presenting at 2 upcoming Microsoft workshops for Azure IoT Edge.
Feb 7th, 2018 – 9am to 5pm
Microsoft Technology Center – Chicago
200 East Randolph Dr Ste #200
Feb 9th 2018 – 9am to 5pm
Microsoft Technology Center – Seattle
700 Bellevue Way NE Floor 22
Microsoft Cloud Workshops are the closest thing to building your own Azure solution. Experts will guide attendees through real case studies, architecture design whiteboarding, and full end-to-end solution hackathons.
IoT on the Edge Case Study & Hackathon:
- The goal of this hackathon is to develop a POC-quality IoT Edge solution that shows how the following solution could be developed
AdventureWorks Manufacturing (AWM), a discrete manufacturer of both aluminum and wooden baseball bats, wants to centrally and remotely monitor their production line
- A critical, and often failing, component of their production lines are the motors that drive their industrial lathes
- AWM wishes to provide the monitoring data to the cloud for use by their operations managers
- However, the overheating of a lathe motor is time-critical and requires local warning and immediate action by the line operator
- AWM wishes to implement a hybrid IoT solution whereby both telemetry and alert data is sent to the cloud for central monitoring, yet time-critical alerting of motor temperatures runs on the Edge
Spaces are limited due to the hands-on nature of the events.